Well dolls, it’s December. And while we’re overjoyed with all that brings, it also brings something to the forefront we hate. Dry skin. Especially on our faces….hate.it. But, it’s inevitable. Bring on the cold and wind and our faces turn into flaky hot messes.
After being introduced to Healing Cream from Pomega5® however, we’re guessing our faces won’t be quite so flaky so this season. Clinically used to reduce redness and sooth skin irritation it’s also used at medical centers, post surgery to facilitate the healing process.
Designed to nourish all types of skin while also healing scars and wounds the amazing list of ingredients include:
- Pomegranate Seed Oil: promotes cell regeneration, stimulates collagen production, repairs damage, and heals irritation
- Calendula Oil: Heals wounds, prevents scarring, and treats acne and irritation
- Carrot Seed Oil: Nourishes skin and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Grape Seed Oil: Boosts collagen, fights acne, and protects against further damage
- Shea Butter: Moisturizer, softens, and reduces the appearance of blemishes and scarring
I’m always skeptical with moisturizers - too greasy, too watery, basically, too much of what I don’t want. So, I was pleasantly surprised when I slathered this on. Perfectly rich, with a grown-up fruity scent, it smoothly sinks in and as the temperature has dropped and air become dryer, my face, I’m happy to say, hasn’t been wrecked.
The Healing Cream retails for $70 and is available at Bliss Spas in New York and California and Pomega5.com.
**A product sample was provided for review purposes.