Need a gift for the tech-lover in your life (and it’s perfectly fine if that person is you!)? Try one of these techie-selections…certifiably spectacular!
Clockwise L to R:
- SmartShopper Grocery List Organizer, $149.95: Out of milk? Tell SmartShopper! Using voice recognition technology, it keeps a running list, organizes it by category, then handily prints it when you’re ready to shop!
- Isotoner SmartTouch® Nubby Tweed Back Spandex Palm Gloves, $33.60 (on sale at Bon-Ton, but also sold at places like Macy’s, Dillard's, Lord & Taylor, Target, K-Mart, Kohl's, Wal-Mart, etc.): In a plethora of styles and colors, Isotoner shows us why they are a hand’s best friend! Their SmartTouch® technology allows the wearer to use their favorite touchscreen devices without removing their gloves.
- Extreme™ ANC Noise Cancellation Headphones, $109.99 at AblePlanet: With state-of-the-art active noise cancelation, these are chicest way to listen to music when traveling, studying or relaxing in the park on a lazy day.
- Native Union POP Phone in Metallic, $39.99: In an array of colors and event prints (I love the metallic gold!!!) the POP original retro handsets are must haves! Still allowing you to use all of your phone’s features, when plugged in, it not only improves call comfort, but reduces noise and eliminates over 99% of absorbed phone radiation.
- Juicebar® Power Tube Mini Charger, $28.80: If your cell won’t hold a charge all the live-long-day, no worries if you’re the proud owner of a Juicebar®. It charges your small electronics when you’re in a pinch or away for long periods of time. The Juicebar® itself holds a charge for up to 30 days, so it will be ready when an emergency strikes!
- Samsung Galaxy Player, $189.99 (currently on sale at Best Buy): Android lovers rejoice! With an interface similar to the ca-razy popular Galaxy S series phones, this MP3 runs on the Android operating system still giving you access to all the apps you need while on the run (literally)!