We might be in the middle of winter with snow on the ground, but I’m already thinking spring. And although I might not be donning summer sandals quite yet, by month’s end, I have no doubt my peep toes will be back out…haha, like I ever really put them “away!” Here are five styles I have my eyes on right now. Love!!!
Clockwise L to R:
- Michael Kors Glam Studded Sneaker, Jildor Shoes ($195) – Among other things, I’d pair these with black leggings and a white oversized sweater. Casual-glam!
- Christian Louboutin Aborina, Barney’s New York ($995) – Mmmmm….a girl can never have too many red pumps, right? The woven peep toe keeps these freshly unique.
- Nine West LOVESMBDY, Nine West ($69) – I love the slate blue on these ready for spring sandals. Aaaand….the fact that I start humming Maroon 5’s “Love Somebody” when I see their name is just an added bonus.
- Steve Madden Ramiro Booties, Steve Madden ($149.95) – The glitter on the back of these Western style boots is an unexpected surprise that you can’t help but love.
- Hunter Regent Savoy, Zappos ($175) – If you want to see the sun, you have to put up with the rain, right? I wouldn’t mind the rain a bit with these quilted beauties protecting my feet.