Spring and summer rain showers can be a pain – especially when we’re striving to maintain our ravishing style. I’m betting that with one of these adorable designer umbrellas however, the rain won’t seem a bit disadvantaging and you may in fact, be just a bit excited for the opportunity to show off your newest accessory!
- Hunter Bubble Umbrella, $48: A classic yellow and transparent umbrella with a perfectly curved handle conjures up childhood memories in a grown-up fashion.
- Oilily Fantasy Floral Umbrella, $49: A mix of pastels and florals couldn’t be any more perfect this warm-weather season!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Andie Check Umbrella, $58: Such a cute way to step your way through spring showers. Also available in navy.
- Vera Bradley Umbrella in Go Wild, $34: Vera Bradley isn’t just a handbag brand any more! Soft gold, black and tan tones are the perfect combination on this cute umbrella!
- Kate Spade New York Pop Art Umbrella, $78: The all-over check trimmed in “Bazooka Pink” will brighten up any cloudy day.