Happy Memorial Day dolls! Here in the Midwest, it’s been a chilly rainy day, but regardless, it has me thinking about how lucky and fortunate we Americans are to live in such an amazing country! That American pride can always be witnessed in our summer festivities…from baseball games to July 4th parades. The below outfit is an on-trend way to show off that pride this season, when kicking back with a lemonade and friends for some casual street dining, or to don at your next barbecue. Details for each piece below the pic!
Clockwise from Left:
- American Flag Cross Print T-Shirt, $21.48, SheFinds: This entire eBoutique is amazing…great pieces and unbeatable prices!
- Vis a Vis Sunglasses, now $6.99, Payless: Such a great pair of shades at a practical price (perfect if you’re always losing or breaking your sunglasses)!
- Mei Vintage Hannah Crossbody/Clutch, now $130, 24-7 Style: Not only is the bag made in the USA, its made of 100% leather and suede remnants. Outer and inner pockets store everything you need. Crossbody for day, remove the strap for a perfect evening clutch!
- Elle™ Peep-Toe Platform Sandals, now $37.99, Kohl’s: The mesh upper gives these a sporty feel, perfect for day or casual soirees.
- Mossimo Leggings, now $5, Target: I always stock up on these when they go on sale!
- Island Designs Multi-Strand Bracelet, now $24, 24-7 Style: I love the rocker-chic vibe on this twisted bit of arm candy!