The summer season is synonymous with another seasonal favorite…flip flops! However, this warm weather staple can look a bit haggard if you’re not careful, so keep it chic ladies. If you’re in the market to step out in a new pair, opt for one of the great selections below!
Top to Bottom:
- Vera Bradley Flip Flops in Lilli Bell, $32, Zappos.com: A tropical floral mix is perfect for the season!
- Naughty Monkey Movie Star Brite in Mint, $59.99, Zappos.com: Who knew mint and metal could mix so perfectly?
- Jeffrey Campbell Esme in Black Patent, $94.95, LorisShoes.com: Pyramid studs on a gold bow set these sandals apart from any others in your closet!
- Jack Rogers Smith in Aqua Floral, $48, Shoes.com: A standard silhouette with textured floral detailing…beyond cute!
- Havaianas Flash Sweet Flip Flops, $30, Zappos.com: The braided straps give these otherwise traditional Havaianas a cute makeover.
- Burberry Stripe Jelly Sandals in Orange Red, $125, Zappos.com: Not the jellies you wore as a kid…just another reason to love Burberry!
- Aldo Davisa in Bone, $35, Aldo.com: The bow is femininely sweet while the studs show your rebellious side!