Chicago ladies, Pamper Me Fabulous is making it’s way to the Windy City for the ultimate woman’s day out! Gather your friends for the Sunday, June 23rd event taking place at the River East Art Center from 11a-5p. Tickets are a steal at $40!
What makes Pamper Me Fabulous different from other shopping events is that it’s far from “just” shopping. Patrons can take part in the Activity Area which includes cutting edge fitness classes:
- Training Club Class: Emily Hutchens leads this intense workout, showing you how to get an all-over body workout without the use of equipment.
- Stacked: A high-intensity interval training class that helps transform your body with 6 targeted movements. Led by Lisa Payne.
- Kickboxing: Another Lisa Payne class, this burns tons of calories with kicks, punches and blocks.
- WERQ®: Show off your moves with this dance fitness class based on pop, rock and hip-hop music. Taught by Haley Stone.
- Length Training: This class, taught by Andrea Metcalf will improve your flexibility by the end of class.
If you need a break from the workouts, head over to the Expert Corner featuring the following speakers:
- Andrea Metcalf - Getting Healthy in Every Decade. A Healthy Lifestyle Advocate working with the NBC Today Show, Oprah.com, GMA Health and American Council on Exercise. With her you can learn how our system changes every 10 years and what diet, fitness and lifestyle habits we need to be aware of.
- Whitney Reynolds – Tenacious Spirit. The weekly talk-show host will speak about pressing on, despite hardships and setbacks.
- Jessica Zweig – How Being a Little “Cheekier” Can Get you More Friends, Money & Happiness. The co-founder and Director of Sales and Marketing for CheekyChicago shares her tips for building a community via social media through endorsing a positive and supportive dialogue among women.
- Stef Safron – Meeting Singles in the City: How to Market Yourself to Find Them! Owner of Stef and the City, this matchmaker extraordinaire helps us discover men outside of the “single scene.”
And yes, there is the Bazaar which is full of the latest products in health, beauty, fashion and dessert and drink samplings as well. Not to mention, each ticket comes with a fab swag bag, full of gifts from sponsors, including Clairol, Dr. Edna’s Bare Ease, Pretzel Chips and more!
For more info and to purchase tickets, visit their website. And if you’re not from the Chicago area, Pamper Me Fabulous has upcoming stops in Miami, New York and Los Angeles!