Most of the time we open our mailboxes with a sense of dread, or at the very least a yawn. Bills. Junk mail. Oh wait, a magazine (I do love those days). But, once a month I hustle to my little box quicker than normal. Beauty Box 5 day, as I like to refer to it, is when a sweet little blue box arrives full of cosmetics and other beauty products that are valued well beyond the $12/month subscription rate. December’s box arrived last week and I’m super excited as these products will be much used and all were brands I had only used sparingly or not at all prior to having them delivered to my doorstep. Here’s what December Beauty Box included:
- NYX Cosmetics Love in Rio Eyeshadow Palette (Full Size, retails $6): So pretty! The shadows each have a hint of shimmer and any lady will have fun playing around with the colors.
- Body Drench Daily Moisturizing Lotion (2 oz. sample, $1): This smells somewhere between cucumber and melon scent (the website says it’s hemp oil scented), but not overpowering. Absorbs quickly. Perfect for travel.
- Ofra Cosmetics Sultry Lipgloss Plumper (Full Size, $12.95): Plumps without burning and the color is gorgeous alone or over another shade.
- Clean & Clear Morning Burst Hydrating Gel Moisturizer (.5 oz. sample, $1): Another cucumber and melon scent, this new moisturizer is lightweight, formulated with water not oil. I haven’t used it yet…saving it for my upcoming travel!
- Every Beauty Flexible Foot Smoother, (Full Size, $4.99): If you don’t have time for an actual pedicure, this might be the next best thing for feet, although it can be used on elbows and knees as well.
Total value of the December Beauty Box 5 is $25.94. For anyone considering a Beauty Box 5 subscription it’s just $12 per month, $30 per quarter ($10 per box) or $99 for an entire year (just $8.25) per year. Each box contains full size and sample size products and of the two boxes I’ve received, I’ve yet to find a product that I would never use or haven’t had a previous inkling to try.
For those last minute Christmas shoppers out there, you can easily give a 3 month, 6 month or 12 month gift subscriptions as well!
**I’m so fortunate to be a Beauty Contributor for Beauty Box 5 and as such, did receive a complimentary December Beauty Box 5 to review.