I only tolerate winter because of the clothes. It’s true. I despise the cold, but yet, here I am, like most Midwesterners, complaining about it, but not seriously contemplating a move to a more temperature-friendly climate. So, aside from adoring Christmas and the first snowfall (which I know seems odd considering my rant above…it’s just so pretty though), I do love all of the chic cozy outfits. From sweater-dresses to all sorts of boots, there are so many cute, yet incredibly comfortable options in winter. Just like the outfit below – I always throw on basics like this warm sweater and leggings, and change out the shoes and accessories to keep things fresh.
|I love the detailing on these Steve Madden Western style boots.|
|Current accessory favorites!|
|The only watch I’ve ever truly been smitten with…What Time? by Rakani|
|SinfulColors Ruby Mine – seriously? AMAZING!|
- Sweater – August Silk, Marshall’s, from 2011
- Leggings – Hot Sox, Marshall’s, $9.99
- Boots – Steve Madden P-Tanner, from 2009
- Leaf Necklace – my mom’s ♥
- Bracelets – Old Navy – too long ago to remember!
- Nail Polish – SinfulColors Ruby Mine from their Crystal Crushes Collection, $2.99, Wal-Greens
- Watch – What Time? by Rakini Watches, $200
Stay warm, (and stylish)!