I’m a little bit of shoe-hoarder, but duh…who isn’t? And I’ve rarely met a red-hued shoe I didn’t instantly adore. Case-in-point, these selections from Zappos…flawless options for the month that has us constantly seeing red:
Clockwise from Top Left:
- Franco Sarto Orchard, $99 – the cork platform combines with a suede upper and rubber sole for feminine yet rugged perfection.
- Kangaroos Combat, $45 – I’ve been a fan of Kangaroos since I first snuck 2 pennies in their pockets when I was little. Then I wore them with jeans and ran wild on a playground. Now I’d pair them with leggings and a chic sweatshirt and run wild all around town.
- Adidas Originals Basket Profi Up Wedge Sneaker, $90 – A fun pattern mixes seamlessly with traditional stripes on these fun wedge sneakers from Adidas.
- Franco Sarto Hawk, $79 – Cute D’Orsay flats that can worn with everything from denim to dresses.
- UGG Alloway Glitter, $71.99 – A red glitter flat? Yes please!
- Munro American Robyn, $225 – Tired of the same ol’ black or brown bootie? Opt for this hot style instead.
- MICHAEL Michael Kors Leighton Pump, $175 – A just right option for a fun night out on the town.