Beauty Box 5 has me eagerly awaiting their mid-month delivery every time I turn a page on my calendar. I typically open my mailbox with an eye roll or a twinge of hope that all of my bills have somehow been paid and their imminent delivery has been postponed (or altogether stopped). Sigh….hasn’t happened yet. But, like I said, that’s every other day of the month. Beauty Box 5 day is entirely different! The March Beauty Box 5, aptly titled, Spring Cleaning, certainly didn’t disappoint, full of covetable products, and introducing me to brands I’d never before purchased:
- Jane’s Pick All Natural Soap (Sample, $1 retail – $8 for full size): Keep clean without chemical-laden soaps thanks to this smell-good treat for your skin. I believe my sample was “Kind,” a mix of tangerine, vanilla and orange. My only complaint is that it was a bit small…only good for a few uses before needing to pitch. Made in the USA!
- Tree Hut Moisturizing Hand Cream in Tropical Mango, (Full Size, $5.29 retail): Obsessed with scent, love the product! Using organic shea butter and argan oil, this goes on thick without being greasy. Made in the USA!
- Bellapierre Cosmetics Makeup Base, (Full Size, $18.99 retail): Bellapierre is an industry leader in natural cosmetics so this is another good-for-skin beauty option. The do-it-all makeup can be used as a concealer, illuminator or eyeshadow primer. It also acts as a corrector in the event you get a little cray-cray with any of your shadows.
- Design Essentials Natural Curl Enhancing Mousse, (1.83 oz. sample, $2 – $15.99 for full size): I’ve not used this yet as I’ve been in a straight-hair mood, but it’s about time I break out the beachy waves and I’ll be giving this a whirl. This is a generous sample, good for multiple applications and perfect for travel.
- Swissco Dual-Sided Facial Pad, (Full Size, $2): I’ve already used this as my poor face was in need of serious exfoliation. I feel prettier already! Cleansing with a soft terry it also exfoliates with a natural loofah leaving skin smoothly primed for warm weather!
Once again this Beauty Box 5 was an incredible value. Cost of these items totaled $29.28 and subscription prices range from $12 to $8.25 depending on whether you sign up on a month-to-month basis, by quarter or by year.
Stay pretty ladies!
**I’m so fortunate to be a Beauty Contributor for Beauty Box 5 and as such, did receive a complimentary March Beauty Box 5 to review. I proudly stand behind my thoughts and opinions.