I am almost feeling a little bit bad that I never have anything negative to say about Beauty Box 5. Friends ask me ALL the time if it really is as good as I’m saying. Undoubtedly, the answer is yes! And the April box, aptly entitled “Shades of Beauty,” didn’t let me down…again! My pretty blue box was full of products to keep us sparkling this spring and summer:
- BH Cosmetics California Collection Eyeshadow Palette (3 full-size sample shades from their 3 California Collection palettes, $6 or $18.95 for the full palettes): I’m swooning over the Malibu gold and the San Francisco brown tones. I’m not sure about the purple…yet. It’s dark enough I’ll try it as liner first and then possibly graduate to shading part of my eye.
- Nicka K New York Hydro Lipstick in Daring (Full Size, $4.99 retail): Women are constantly searching for the perfect red and I’m adoring this. This will add a 50’s pop of color to your lips during the day or night. Goes on super smooth and the paraben-free formula is hydrating, yet it stays put. This line is a must-have!
- Blum Naturals All Purpose Cleansing Wipes, (Full Size, $2.49 for 30 Wipes): Made with Certified Natural and Organic Ingredients such as aloe vera and peppermint oil, these mini-wipes are perfect for removing eye-makeup, correcting minor mistakes, or to conveniently carry during a trip to the gym.
- Jergens Naturals Glow – 3 Days to Glow Moisturizer, (Sample, $2): I’m already a huge fan of this particular product because it leaves me naturally sunkissed. This is a generous sample considering I’ll only use it on my legs as whenever I try it on my arms, the mistakes are blatantly obvious! For me, this will last at least a week.
- Bonne Bell Lip Definer in Warm Brick, (Full Size, $3.95): I have a tendency to use my lip liners to help shade my lips…and…I’ve gone crazy with this. I thought it was going to be a shade or two darker than a bubblegum pink, but it’s actually a natural pinkish-red tone perfect to line (or fill).
April Beauty Box 5 Value: $19.43
Depending on the length of your Beauty Box 5 subscription, you will pay either $12, $10 or $8.25 for a savings of between $7.43 and $11.18!
If you love beauty and subscription services, do yourself a favor and sign-up for Beauty Box 5!
**I’m so fortunate to be a Beauty Contributor for Beauty Box 5 and as such, did receive a complimentary April Beauty Box 5 to review. That said, I proudly stand behind my thoughts and opinions.