Hey Chicago ladies! Gilt City Chicago has the PERFECT opportunity for you to score designer duds at non-designer prices thanks to their Gilt City Spring 2014 Warehouse Sale! Known as an online shopping destination with “insider pricing,” tickets for the event will be available starting Friday, April 7th at giltcity.com/chicago. More details below:
Friday, April 25, 2014
- Late-Night Entrance, 9:30-11:30pm, $20
Saturday, April 26, 2014
- Morning Entrance, 9-11am, $10
- Late Morning Entrance, 11am-1pm, $10
- Afternoon Entrance, 1pm-3pm, $10
- Late Afternoon Entrance, 3pm-5pm, $10
- Evening Entrance, 5pm-7pm, $10
WHAT: Gilt City Chicago members are invited to experience the brand’s legendary Warehouse Sale featuring the most coveted brands at insider prices. From emerging designers to veritable fashion houses, shoppers can peruse racks stocked with all things fashion including the newest shoe styles, jewelry, suits, jackets, denim, tops and outerwear for men, women and children. For the home, expect bedding, kitchen and bath accessories, decorative pieces and more.
Between trips to the fitting room, guests can fuel up with beverages and snacks provided by New Amsterdam Vodka, Dark Horse Wine, Perrier, KIND Bars and illy issimo with services provided by Press Box and Benefit Cosmetics. Ticket prices vary according to date and time of session and allow for two hours of shopping.
Museum of Contemporary Art Warehouse
1747 West Hubbard Street
Chicago, IL 60622
Tickets will be available on April 7, 2014 at http://www.giltcity.com/chicago
Follow the conversation with @giltcity on social media using #raidthewarehouse
Shoppers can prepare for the Gilt City Chicago Warehouse Sale by reviewing the following tips and advice to having the best possible experience:
- Arrive early: Just as you would for any sample sale, arrive early! No matter what session you come to, be sure to get there with ample time. This ensures a full shopping experience, and it's best to view the merchandise when it’s most organized.
- Reduce your drag: Come prepared to shop – we require coat check and large bag check, so bring a small purse or wallet that you can keep your credit cards and ID in. A small wallet or cross-body bag will leave your hands free to peruse the racks, or sip a cocktail! Also - if you dress in light layers, it will also allow you to try clothes on easily, and you may even decide to not wait for a fitting room!
- Think Ahead: Don't be afraid to shop for future seasons. You'll find that there are not-to-be-missed deals for every occasion. It's a great chance to score designer ski-ware or that perfect glam dress for the holiday season.
- Have an open mind: The most exciting part of the Warehouse Sale is the element of surprise! While you may have certain items in mind that you’re really focused on purchasing, take your time, look through the racks and filter through the shoes and accessories with an open mind. This is usually the time when the magic happens and you'll find yourself going home with some great steals that you might otherwise not have found!
- And Remember - Plastic! No cash, so bring your debit or credit cards!