Some things we do in the name of “beauty” might be considered trendy…the colors we use in our makeup routines, the arch on our brows even the brands we purchase. White teeth, while initially a trend, is now considered a staple and there may be no better way to brighten your smile than with the renowned at-home kit, Smile Brilliant. Ranging in price from $119.95 to $154.95, each kit includes the following:
- 2 Teeth Whitening Trays – Custom fitted for the upper and lower teeth.
- Carrying Case
- Impression Material – you really can make your own impressions at home!
- Pre-Paid Postage – receive the materials, send in your impressions and receive the trays without additional fees
- 1 Set of Custom Dental Models
- Teeth Whitening Gel – Professional dentist-strength 22% Carbamide Peroxide
- 2 Year Tray Warranty
- 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee
Yay! Spending $500 at the dentist for whiter teeth is now a thing of the past…this professional at-home option will garner the same results at a fraction of the cost.
I myself tried Smiled Brilliant and couldn’t be happier with my results. Having my teeth professionally whitened in the past, I hated how sensitive and nearly painful my teeth became during the process, so I also used the Desensitizing Gel ($19.95). I did notice some sensitivity on my gums from the excess gel slipping outside of the trays during the process, so FYI, make sure you wipe that off when it happens! I’m happy to report both the Desensitizing Gel and the Whitening Gel delivered the results I was hoping for! As a blogger, I should no better, but I didn’t take any before/after pics. You can however view these on the Smile Brilliant website.
If you’re wanting a whiter smile but not keen on the usual $500 price tag, go this route instead.