I definitely am a woman with two styles. One is a little edgy, usually featuring a variety of heavy metal jewelry and of course, a fabulous pair of heels. The other is on the opposite side of the spectrum, sporty chic I like to call it, in which I don fun sweatshirts, leggings and my patent hi-top Nikes. With that side in mind, you can imagine my excitement when I discovered FiredaughterClothing on Etsy featuring the absolute cutest tops for work outs. Their cuteness has me thinking I wouldn’t actually work out in them as I wouldn’t want to sweat in these beauties, but instead style them as I mention above, or with jeans and other fun sneakers. With retro-like screens, the shirts show-off some of my favorite inspirational bible verses, quotes and go U-S-A type slogans. Adorbs!
Clockwise from Left:
- Amaze Yourself Burnout Racerback Tank, $23
- Keep Running the Race that is Set Before You With Endurance Tank, $23
- One Nation Under God and ‘76 Old School No Shoulder Sweatshirts, $48 each
- Fortune & Love Favor the Brave Tee, $30
- Clothed in Strength and Dignity Tee, $33
- They Will Run and Not Grow Weary Tee, $30