Siiigh. The first week of October usually holds so much promise, but the first part of October 2014 has been forgettable. My beloved Yankees didn’t make the playoffs and Derek Jeter retired. Although I’m missing my Pinstripes, I have taken on the project of focusing my energy on something a little more positive – like finding the perfect cozy-chic outfit to remind me that there will be another baseball season…maybe not another Jeter, but the Yankees will play in April. I can absolutely see myself rocking the below to numerous places this fall and winter season: coffee or dinner with a friend, shopping or running errands, even a movie or basketball game. While I adore the outfit’s versatility, I obviously am partial to the Yankees Glistener Knit Hat from Fanatics. Yankees, plus a hint of bling? I’m obviously, totally and completely in!
Of course, I do realize that some of you might not actually be Yankees fans. No worries, Fanatics stocks a full lineup in their MLB Hat Collection great for all of your cozy-chic looks, your sporty-chic looks and every look in between. The leading online retailer for officially licensed sports merchandise is also the best place to find cute tees, sweatshirts and more.
Get the Look:
- Faux Fur Waistcoat, $44.99, Choies
- Neat Rib Sweatshirt, $40, Topshop
- Levi’s Skinny Jeans, $34.99, J.C. Penney
- New York Yankees New Era Glistener Knit Hat, $25.95, Fanatics.com
- The Sak Iris Demi Clutch, $84, Zappos
- Isaac Mizrahi New York Galaxy S5 Case, $29.99, Best Buy
- Nine West Jareth Booties, $109, Nine West
Enjoy the weekend!!!