Love is in the air but this Valentine’s Day could be even better than those from previous years. In lieu of the traditional flowers and wine, get creative with these fun gift guides I’ll be posting from now until the big 1-4. First up are must-have fragrances for the season! Whether your shopping for the man or woman in your life, the below options are nothing short of fabulously scented perfection!
Clockwise from Left:
- Boss Bottled Night ($75) – Includes a mix of birch leaves, cardamom and louro amarelo wood for a woody masculine aroma.
- Petra by Seth Kornegay (from $45-$365) – Luxurious is the only way to describe this unisex option which includes Islay single-malt Scotch whiskey combined with notes of amber, Alpine Freshness, wild Northern herbs and rare barks.
- Lacoste Femme (from $65) – So feminine, your lady will swoon over the fresh mix of aromatic flowers and pure white cotton.
- Eau de Lacoste Sensuelle (from $65) – Just right for evening, wear this refreshing option alone, or layer over the above Femme for a uniquely sexy scent.
- James Bond 007 Exclusive Eau de Toilette Spray ($40) – Masculine and sexy, this contains notes of bergamot, geranium, apple, cardamom, rose thorn, lavender, cedar, patchouli and vetiver.
- Eau de Lacoste Blanc (from $42) – Pure, fresh and crisp this men’s scent contains natural tuberose but also grapefruit, rosemary and cedar leaf.
- Eau de Lacoste Noir (from $42) – This men’s option contains notes of watermelon, Egyptian basil, lavender, verbena, dark chocolate, cashmeran, coumarin and patchouli.
- Scentbird Monthly Subscription ($14.95) – For the man or woman who can’t get enough, this option will be adored. A 30-day supply of an old favorite or a potential new one arrives monthly at your door! Plus, these are perfect for traveling!
- Boss Ma Vie ($80) – Put some spring in your step with this fresh, indulgent feminine fragrance which includes cactus flower and pink floral rosebud bouquet.