Happy April everyone! Who else is psyched for the spring season? We couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day here…with temps hovering around 70, windows were open, sandals were out and smiles were glued to people’s faces. Kind of like less creepy versions of The Joker! If you’re wondering what to put on your radar for the sunny season, these 5 products shouldn’t be missed:
Get your Hands on the Goods:
1. Illume Coconut Milk Mango Demi Bar Soap – I’ve not used the soap but I have the candle and OMG. I love. Can’t wait to lather up some sweet smelling suds!
2. Bindya Cashmere Silk Floral Scarf – These abstract spring florals will look so chic with chambray or all black everything.
3. Ultra CHI Shimmering Sunrise 1” Iron – Offering an array of super cute patterns, these Ultra CHI Spring/Summer 2015 flat irons are on sale now at Ulta (plus they come with an equally stylish nylon tote!).
4. Osmosis Drinkable Sunscreen – Ok, so slathering on a cream or oil-based sunscreen is so 2014. Shown in Tan Enhancing, and also available in No Tan Enhancing, the formulas offer similar protection as SPF 30 products, plus they protect eyes and won’t wash off from water or sweat!
5. Puddletons Classic Double Strap Rain Boots – I adore these bright pink Wellies, but Puddletons are available in a variety of styles, colors and patterns, including their Packable Puddletons, perfect for walks to work, school or anywhere else you might be traveling by foot.
What are you most excited to try this season?