Happy happy Tuesday! My week is so busy that I’m already counting down for the weekend, BUT, I do have my favorites helping me push through until Saturday:
- Truth be told, ice cream is probably one of my favorites regardless of the week or even the season, but it’s so much more on-point during the summer! I’ve always been a cookies ‘n cream kind of gal and I love Edy’s Slow Churned and 1/2 the Fat from Breyer’s options. And I’ll never argue with a few less calories:)
- These Nike’s for a day of play and these Steve Madden Lace Up Sandals for a night of fun!
- This Black and Decker drill! I know, weird right? But, my dad got this for me last Christmas and as it turns out, I love it. And I use it ALL the time…I’m not sure how I did any decorating without it. He also got me a drill bit set, which I use with it regularly.
- Younger. Are you watching it? OMG, the season finale is tonight and I’m so sad, lol. It’s a cross between Sex and the City and Friends. With a twist of Maid in Manhattan. So make sure you catch up On Demand or Netflix or whatever it is you kids are watching these days!
- SinfulColors in Color Tag. It’s such a fun overlay perfect with their summer shades. Stay tuned…a review is coming later!
Enjoy the rest of your week!