I know what you’re thinking…shapewear is shapewear. Not so ma’lady, at least, not if you’re wearing Sassybax. With a variety of styles to suit your every need, I have no doubt you’ll fall in love with their Convertible Leggings, just as I’ve done recently. Equipped with eight patented strategically-placed knits which lift and shape (as do all of their bottoms from their Classic Collection), the Convertible Leggings also have a fold-over waistband giving you extra control through the stomach if needed. Made primarily of microfiber nylon, these super soft, thick and cozy leggings not only look great, but feel great on as well. If there is a downside, care requirements are hand wash and line drying only, but, that should be expected with this type of garment. Available in white, black, brown and navy, these leggings are perfect with shorts and a warm winter sweater:
Clockwise L to R:
- Topshop Tweedy Rhinestone Embellished Sweater, Nordstrom, $78: Tweed spruced up with tiny rhinestones in a perfect-with-shorts-and-leggings slouchy fit.
- Mei Vintage Hannah Crossbody, 24-7 Style, $239: Made from repurposed leather and suede remnants, the shoulder strap is removable for a cute night-out-on-the-town clutch.
- Wendy Mink Jewelry Ruby Rectangle Ring, 24-7 Style, $158: A bright pink pops against an otherwise neutral palette.
- Nugaard Designs Side Knot Necklace, 24-7 Style, $99.99: An antiqued bronze necklace fits with the edgy tone of the rest of the outfit.
- DV by Dolce Vita Java Boots, Zappos, $90.99: I adore the wrapped belt straps surrounding these suede boots…I would walk for miles in these babies!
- Merona® Knee High Boot Socks, Target, $10 (for 2 pair): Of course…this winter demands you step out with your boots, leggings, and shorts baring scrunchy socks!
- Rock & Republic Fujirock Tuxedo Frayed Denim Shorts, Kohl’s, $39.99: The worn in look of these cutoffs balances with the structured vibe leggings typically provide.
- Sassybax Convertible Leggings, Sassybax.com, $76: The star of this outfit’s show is of course the leggings…ahem, I mean shapewear. These fit like a dream and despite shapewear’s reputation for being compressive, they camouflage trouble-areas without being uncomfortable.
**Sassybax Convertible Leggings provided for review purposes, but opinions all mine!