Ready to do some fall shopping this Labor Day weekend? Use these autumn style tips from Redbook Fashion Director, Audrey Slater, with price friendly outfit ideas from Burlington Coat Factory.
- Spice up your everyday outfit with a fun cheetah-print top! Animal prints and red are the new neutral.
- Maximize your fall shopping budget by buying pieces that get your through two or more seasons – such as pieces in navy, black, grey and maroon.
- Add a moto jacket – one of this season’s hottest trends. Try one in leather or mixed media – they are work friendly, transitional and multi-seasonal!
- You can’t go wrong with an ankle bootie, but give it a fun jewel tone update this season. They easily work with all pants since hemline isn’t an issue!
- Keep the prints coming with either a crisp cotton pant or silky track pants.
Happy Friday dolls!