Happy Tuesday everyone, hope your week’s are off to a great start:) I had every intention of painting some trim in my living room tonight, but the later it gets, the more I think tomorrow might be a better day for that. Plus, it’s way more fun to share some of the things I’m currently loving:
- Frayed Denim. I can’t get enough of it…shorts, jeans, more jeans…the intentional deconstruction somehow just works for me right now.
- Nicka K Hydro Lipstick in Daring. I know I’ve mentioned this before but it’s worth mentioning again since it’s all I want to wear! This was included in a Beauty Box 5 box forever ago, and while I’ve always liked it, lately, I LOVE it!
- SinfulColors in Black on Black. This is such a perfectly chic shade, it’s hard for me to grab anything else. It also makes for just right accents to any DIY nail art you’re wanting to try.
- The San Diego Zoo’s Instagram Account. I’m such a sucker for cute animals and I swear they post the cutest pics and videos. Yesterday they posted a video of Mr. Wu the Panda celebrating his 3rd birthday…it had me convinced I probably need a panda in my life. Or, at least a trip to the zoo.
- A Houseboat Vacation. This time of year, all I really want is a day off, and nothing sounds better than grabbing a few friends and just relaxing a little bit. Check out this, this or that.
Thanks for reading:)