I have to admit, sometimes I feel just like this old run-down Buick. There are days when I think I am absolutely broken, BUT, I always know it's nothing a little blood, sweat (and possibly) tears can't fix. Seriously. How amazing would this car be with a lil' bit of TLC?!?
Five Ways I'm Exactly Like this Buick:
1) I look good wrapped in red. It's my power color!
2) My exterior "shell" seems way more tough than it actually is.
3) I'm a firm believer that bumps and bruises aren't necessarily a bad thing. They might hurt when you first get them, but when they heal, you're stronger than ever.
4) I LOVE metallic details - although I happen to prefer gold.
5) I have my moments when I feel completely deflated. Deep down I know however, it's never anything a little shot of air (or coffee) can't fix:)
Get the Look:
Jeans, c/o Banana Republic, Similar │ Old Navy Tank, Similar Here, Here and Here│ White Mountain Boots, Almost Sold Out Here, Similar Here │What Time? Steel Watch, c/o Rakani │ Real Deyhdrated Flower Necklace, Similar Here and Here │Yellow Crossbody, c/o Lands' End, Similar (and on mega-sale!)
Happy Tuesday loves!
**This post contains affiliate links.