**This post contains affiliate links.
We may be out shopping for gifts for all of our favorite friends and family BUT, let's be serious. There's always room in your basket for beauty items. Especially these goodies:) Check out some of my favorites, both new and old, that my routine wouldn't be complete without.
1. Unite Texturiza Spray: OMG, y'all. This has been life (ok, maybe just hair) altering. My stylist introduce me to this over the summer and I've become addicted. I finish off every look with just the smallest amount that I spray underneath my hair versus over the top. While it's definitely not a "hairspray," the texture helps hold my style in place.
2. Not Your Mother's She's a Tease: I wish I was one of those women who just had naturally full hair, but, I don't. This is absolutely bomb when sprayed at my roots for the perfect amount of volume. When I actually backcomb my roots a little in combination with this, it's even better. As in in volume-that-doesn't-quit better.
3. Simply Nature Organic Coconut Oil: Ok, ok...by now we all HAVE to know the benefits of coconut oil. You can seriously use it for and on everything. But, this is my go-to as an "eye-cream." Morning and night I massage this in to that delicate eye area, sometimes with other products, sometimes alone. Especially in winter though, it keeps crepey skin super moisturized and looking nice and youthful.
4. Aquaphor: Am I late to the Aquaphor game? I feel like everyone has used this BUT me. One of my friends just told me about it about a week ago and I swear you guys, this is the best lip treatment I've ever used. I've completely stopped with any other kind of balm and usually just have to apply this twice a day (or after I brush my teeth). My lips look and feel amazing. The bottle is pretty big so will probably last forever and I actually just saw in the grocery store a standard size Aquaphor for lips, BUT, the ingredient list was different so I didn't get it. What can I say, I got nervous about ruining a good thing:)
5. Mannakadar Radiance Highlighter and Bronzer Duo: I usually don't like bronzer and highlighter duos, but this is perfect for my fine tuning. I use smaller brushes and with the bronzer can get right underneath the cheekbone for amazing definition and with the highlighter, right above it and down the bridge of the nose for the perfect sunkissed glow. I'm also a fan of their Fantasy 3-in-1 Blush Eyeshadow Highlighter that I use just as a highlighter when I need a lil' more umph.
6. Maybelline Color Sensational Matte Metallic Lipstick in Gunmetal: This probably surprises you, BUT, I love how this looks on a Friday night with a softer makeup palette, moto jacket, distressed jeans and pumps. However, I actually use it to darken some of my other pink and red shades pretty frequently. It gives everything a winter-ized look. Actually this whole line of Matte Metallics is pretty amazing.
7. Maybelline Color Sensational Creamy Matte Lip Color in Burgundy Blush: This has been my go-to this fall and early winter season. I am absolutely OBSESSED. The bold hue is perfect with...well, everything. No literally. Everything.
8. Calvin Klein Euphoria: You know how some people are perfume people? They have every scent and smell different all the time? I'm not one of those people. I am a Calvin Klein Euphoria girl and have been since it came out about a million and one years ago. The only thing I switch for is a surprise combo: J. Lo's Still and Coty Wild Musk, worn together. I know, I know. Weird, and a blast from everyone's teenage past, but it's actually kind of amazing.
Hope your first few days of December have been amazing! What are some of your favorite beauty products?? Let me know in the comments below:)