You guys, we did it! We made it through the week and finally, it's time to become weekenders again! Since weekending is my very favorite hobby (especially in summer), lets talk about why I love the weekend so much:
1) Off with the alarm clocks! They're useless and good for nothing on weekends!
2) Brunch is literally the best meal ever. EVER.
3) Laziness is acceptable, and actually welcomed on weekends.
4) Outfits are bigger, better and brighter on weekends - and shoes are higher and way more fun.
5) Coffee isn't just welcomed, it's like, the 6th food group:)
Usually I brew my coffee the old fashioned way on weekends - with an actual filter and grounds, BUT, after oh-so-fortunately being introduced to my new Pixie Nespresso machine, I've discovered on Saturday mornings, there is absolutely nothing better than a cup of their new Envivo Lungo coffee. This perfect-for-breakfast coffee is dark roasted and full of intensity and character. The long-cup is a blend of distinct Arabica from India and a Robusta from Mexico. The result delights your coffee-loving senses all while helping squash any guilt of still being in pajamas at 10:00 a.m. (you're weekending after all).
Are you all doing anything fun this weekend? Whatever it is, I hope you enjoy it!!!
**Thank you to Nespresso for sponsoring this post. Opinions my own.